Boot Camps Plymouth delivered by an Ex-Military Personal Trainer.
What can we say ?!?! As winners of the 6 week shred competition we were so excited to win something♥️. Mark hated me for a… Read more “Emma B”
I completed the shred package and it was the best thing I did. I lost weight, toned up, improved my general fitness, gained confidence, made… Read more “Louise A”
Read more of my 5* Reviews here!
Boot Camps/HIIT sessions Plymouth available 6 days per week with an optional run on Sunday. Everything needed to get shredded, toned and fit!
Monday 1940, Unit 7 Lister industrial Estate, Plympton. (Opposite Chaplins) Not run on Bank Holidays
Tuesday 0530 or 0600, Boot Camp at Freedom Fields, Plymouth, PL4 8RJ (session will be ran at either 0530 or 0600. DC will advise of session start time the night before via the Facebook group and public page)
Tuesday 1845 at the Lipson Co-operative Academy
Wednesday 1900, Peacock Meadow, Plympton Summer only-this field has no street lighting. I'm trying to source a new venue and it may be cancelled completely or moved to a new venue. I'm currently speaking with various land owners in Plympton.
Thursday 0530 or 0600, Boot Camp at Freedom Fields, Plymouth, PL4 8RJ (session will be ran at either 0530 or 0600. DC will advise of session start time the night before via the Facebook group and public page)
Thursday 1845 at High View Primary school, Efford .
Friday 0600, Peacock Meadow, Plympton (summer only-this field has no street lighting and as of 13th September, the sessions here will be assessed on a session by session basis. The skate park will be used until it is too dark or not effective to do so)
Saturday 0830, Boot Camp at Freedom Fields, Plymouth, PL4 8RJ
Sunday group run! This info will be published on the members area of Facebook
A 5 Star reviewed High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) session for all abilities, ages 11-59. All over body workout and will contain pulse raises and active recovery sessions. Exercises include kettlebells, resistance bands, body weight exercises and running. These sessions are based on Military style PT and motivation will be delivered with this in mind-if you don't like to hear a noisy instructor, you will probably not like my sessions!
The sessions are designed to dramatically increase fitness levels, improve all over body strength, tone up and strip fat. If you want a boot camp rolling through mud and dirt, go somewhere else. I prioritise fitness over traditional boot camp games and if you think we will be commando crawling through wet grass, think again. My sessions want your muscles to fail before mind and heart! These sessions get results as well as making you feel like you have achieved something. It's the norm for members to shave minutes off PB's at races or lose 4 inches in 6 weeks.
Boot Camps are now available on a monthly membership basis only.
New participants are welcome to buy a single session online, up 3 times to try out a session. The Plympton sessions* are new and are available on a session by session basis until WC 24th June or unlimited for current members. After this date it will only be available for members or people wishing to try sessions. If you want to try a session, or buy a session in Plympton, hit the buy now button below and rock up to a session. If you want to know more, email me: email@example.com
These are the benefits of becoming a member:
- 8 sessions per week available for you to attend any you wish*. Indoor and outdoor classes
- No joining fee or lengthy contract. 1 months notice is all I require to cancel
- Access to my app which was voted the worlds number 1 PT software 2018. Here I will calculate your food allowances as per your goals and you can track every meal and log everything you eat. It can be used on tablet, mobile or desktop once I add you
- Sessions planned for you if required. This includes workouts at home, on holiday or for the gym. Sessions planned on my app where videos will also be provided so everything is easy to follow
- Bring a kid for a quid. Bring a child along to a session for only £1
- Huge referral discount scheme where if you bring friends along, yours and friends membership can get up to £13 off per month.
- Monthly prize draws to receive gifts, clothing, discounts and PT sessions
- WOD’s provided online to give that extra workout at home or away
- An excellent Facebook support group, with me and other members on hand to answer any pressing questions
- A personal trainer at the end of a message to ask for info on food or exercise where required.
- A free running club which runs every Sunday and enters races around the county (Race entry fee paid by runner)
No gym offers these benefits! 8 classes that get results, full PT support and much more. If you train 3 times per week, you'll be paying around £2.60 per session. If all you want in life is to get ripped, shape up and get fit 3 of my sessions is all you need. Combine these with lifting and you'll get fit and pack on serious muscle!
Single £33 PCM
Couples and Joint membership £51
Parent and Child (11+ and if training more than once per week with child) £49
Affiliated running club member £15 (This will only allow you to train once per week to help improve CV system and compliment regular running training)
For full T&C's and to find out about the referral discount scheme, please visit this link and scroll to the Boot Camp Membership Terms
To buy a single taster session, click Buy now below. You don't need a Paypal account, you can use credit or debit card.
To set up membership and register, hit the button below!
Sessions will only be cancelled at short notice due to extreme weather conditions (for example high winds) or family emergency, please check the facebook page for details before departing for your session.
You will be required to complete a declaration prior to first session commencing.