What is Shred Plymouth?
Shred Plymouth is a 6 week package designed to get you fit, lose fat and either kick start a journey or get you through a plateau you may be facing on your current journey. The outcomes will differ from client to client but you can expect to lose from 1 to 2 stone, shred body fat and shave from 2-6 inches*. Not to mention feeling fitter, stronger, lighter and much much leaner-and awesome! You’ll weigh in and measure at the beginning and end to see exactly how well you’ve done.
So how is this done?
- Shred Plymouth firstly only wants people who want this. You must be dedicated to the cause or the above won’t be achievable. You must give 100% in training and 100% on your diet. I do not have time for excuses, nor do I care to hear about them. We are on a journey together from the start along with the other recruits on the plan.
- You will attend 3 group classes per week and do “homework” I give you. This will involve 1-2 20 minute sessions to be done at home.
- You will use my app that I give you to record everything that passes your lips and if you choose not to eat what I have advised you to, an alternative will be recorded with similar nutritional benefits.
- You will supplement your diet with Protein if you can’t eat the levels I advise by natural food intake. (vegetarians will find it very hard to eat 40% of their daily food intake in Protein through food alone)
- You will eat breakfast! No excuses……..
What’s the training?
Shred Plymouth sessions are High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) sessions delivered as group exercises. Members of the group will be clients already on this plan, clients who purchase adhoc sessions and clients who have different goals, runners for example who want sprint training.
HIIT is a mix of strength training/conditioning muscle building exercises and Cardio. It will be a complete mix of cardio delivered via running, kettlebells, jumping, dashing and ropes. The muscle building will come via body weight exercises and resistance work using bands, kettlebells and balls. To find out why HIIT is so effective, visit here or google to effectiveness of HIIT-don’t take my word for it……..
When and where will I train?
Sessions are delivered 5 times per week and you MUST make 3! Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
-Tuesday 0600 freedom fields or 1815 Lipson Cooperative academy
-Thursday 0600 freedom fields or 1830 High view primary school
-Saturday 0830 freedom fields
Freedom fields sessions are outdoor and the school sessions are indoors. The outdoor sessions run rain or shine, we live in England and it rains here-suck it up!
What’s the diet like? Will I need to starve myself?
Upon joining Shred Plymouth you’ll be put on a diet to match your needs. It will be bespoke for you using your current body measurements, sex and age. You’ll be required to eat a set amount of calories a day but it won’t starve you. The joys of intense training will mean you can eat that bit extra and still shred fat! Your diet will be 30% carbs (pasta, porridge and rice), 30% fat and 40% protein. Don’t worry about the figures, the app I give you will worry about this for you-you eat what I advise or an alternative choice and it will tell you what you have left.
Who’s it for?
Males and females aged 14-55 can join this plan. However, they are ran at different times so please follow me on Facebook or check my current offers page to see which group of people I’m currently running this for.
So, what’s the cost and breakdown for Shred Plymouth?
-For £149 you will get a 6 week Shred Plymouth Package!
-Full nutritional planning and guidance delivered by my app
– 3 group training sessions per week and session(s) to do at home if required
– 24/7 support from myself via text or the app
-Facebook group for my members to discuss goals, offer support, talk nutrition and share ideas and meal plans
-Before and after measurements with the option for midway if you so wish
-20% discount if you wish to continue for another 6 weeks after package has finished
If you’re keen to know more, or you want to sign up for this awesome 5* package-please use the contact page!